NUTRITION PACKAGES & FEES
Initial Consultation 45-60 minutes – $149
What to expect:
- Full diet history/ lifestyle assessment
- Relevant medical history (medications if any, recent blood results as appropriate)
- Provide details of weight history if appropriate
- Develop an action plan
- Establish your goals and what you want to focus on
- Be provided with personalised advice and recommendations for going forward
One consultation may be all that is needed depending on your goals and health needs/concerns. For those who do want that extra ongoing support, 30 minute follow up sessions can be arranged at your convenience and are ideal for those needing additional support or perfecting training nutrition.
Follow Up 30 minutes – $59
What to expect:
- Fine tuning
- Provide ongoing support around meal preparation/planning/intuitive eating and budgeting
- Re-discuss goals and establish new ones as needed
Pre purchase an initial consultation and one follow up consultation - $199
Clean Bill of Health Programme (e.g. diabetes, heart disease, PCOS) - $249
- 1 x initial consultation and recommendations
- 2 x follow up sessions
Sports Nutrition Starter Pack - $189
2x sessions including:
- Session 1: Review of your current training and nutrition practices
- Session 2: In depth look at your personalised recommendations
- Race day nutrition plans available POA
Follow Up Deals
Commit to two follow up sessions for the discounted price of $110*
Commit to five follow up sessions for the discounted price of $260**
More than one of you?
Bring along your partner or friend and your initial consult will be $229 for both of you. Follow up sessions at $95 per session for both of you
Want to quickly touch base?
Let’s catch up via email or with a phone call – $29 for a quick review of what’s been happening
Personalised Supermarket Tours – $80
Let me show you around your local supermarket to help you make the healthy choice the easy choice. Over an hour we can cover:
- label reading
- making healthy choices for you and your family
- look at being budget friendly
- how to prevent falling for supermarket tricks!
- anything else you would like to cover
More than one of you? $50pp for up to 4 people per group
Group sessions can be arranged as needed for sports teams, community groups and workplaces. These sessions will be individually tailored for you. POA.
Please note, if you do not use prepaid package sessions within six*/ twelve** months of purchase, they will expire.
Full payment is expected at least 24 hours prior to your appointment via online banking.
Some private health insurers will cover consultations by a NZ Registered Dietitian depending on your policy type and level of cover. Contact your health insurance provider to see if you qualify.
Bitewize Nutrition recognises that everyone is busy and from time to time something out of your control may come up that prevents you from attending your appointment. We would appreciate if you could please give at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, otherwise we may ask you to pay a 50% cancellation fee. If you do not show for your appointment we may charge you the full fee. We appreciate your understanding in this.